18 feb 2014

NEW IN

¡Buenos días! Hoy quería mostrarles algunas prendas y accesorios que me han llegado a casa durante el último mes. Estoy muy contenta con todo, algunas cosas ya las he estrenado y otras aún no porque el clima no ha sido favorable. 

...

Good morning everyone! I wanted to show you some cool items I received over the last couple of weeks. I am very pleased with everything! 









MENBUR handbag | SHEINSIDE  Green & Burgundy sweaters| SHEINSIDE Jacket | ROMWE Checked Shirt | ECUA-ANDINO Australian Hat | JOLLYCHIC Leather Vest & Necklace



I've been wearing the sweaters and the plaid shirt and they fit perfectly. I've been sheltered from this horrible weather so I didn't get the chance to wear the hat nor the jacket or the vest. I'm surprised with the quality of the Sheinside jacket, it's super soft and comfortable.


Special thanks to Valentina from Fashion & Cookies, Almudena from Ma Vie en Rose, Jessica from Hapa Time, Sarah from Fashion Eggplant & Eunice from Miss Danbee



FOLLOW KUMARA 

FACEBOOK   ♥♥♥  BLOGLOVIN'  ♥♥♥  GFC

xoxo

Lorna

2 comentarios:

  1. Buen dia!!
    Que bellas prendas...el sombrero es precioso!
    Beijos e boa semana
    www.cosasde-ladydiva.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Very pretty things! I like the hat the most :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu,
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar